Inflation-proof saving with B of Joy
Saving in Euro’s
When you save in euro’s for a minimum five year term you will receive, because of inflation effects on the euro, an annual wage-and price compensation payment. This compensation is equal to the average annual wage increase in the Netherlands. In this way your savings retain their value (purchasing power). For 2013 this would amount to +/- 2,5% yearly. Regular banks gave, on average 1,83% in 2013. This means: Your savings are losing value when you keep them with a regular bank.
Saving in URA’s
To start with Euro’s can be exchanged for URA’s at an exchange rate of 1 to 1. The other way around, the URA can be exchanged for Euro’s, also at a rate of 1 to 1. The URA will also follow the wage-and price compensation of the euro. The URA is the internal B of Joy currency which the B of Joy members can use freely within its closed circle. Over a minimum five year term, the URA is more stable than gold because, next to the wage-and price compensation, it also gives a variable yield from the underlying investments.
B of Joy’s Sustainable and socially responsible investments are:
- Affordable housing through the development of empty buildings and new ecological buildings.
- In just entrepreneurship and (young) people that will achieve a positive change (transition).
- Biological foods through permaculture, the extraction of pure irrigation- and drink water.
- Clean energy, such as hydro-power, solar-and wind energy, hydrogen en hydrogen gas.
- Technical innovation, Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) and local economy’s.
- Preventive health care and new methods that will help cure disease.
Saving with B of Joy in brief
- Members of B of Joy can save in either Euro’s or URA’s.
- Online, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, access to your savings account.
- Investments only in sustainable, socially responsible (local) economy’s.
- You receive an annual account specification for your income tax return.
- After acquiring a banking permit, no minimum deposit amount required.
- You have the option of being able to withdraw savings without any limitations.
- Long-term savings invested for sustainable goals for a minimum of five years will give an extra yield.
- Standard annual payment wage- and price compensation when saving for a fixed (minimum) 5 year term.
- Savings in URA’s are more stable than gold, thanks to investments in the real economy, the wage- and price compensation and variable yields.
The Blue Economy and other ideas that the B of Joy members put forward in the general meeting. For example: A 30 year investment in solar-energy will give about 3% to 4% yield a year on your savings-investment account. That means more security in the accumulation of funds in relation to your current pension scheme. The investments are of service to people who will use them.